What should you do at the end of a long workshop day of absorbing new information and intense concentration? During Yiddish Summer, you find the café in historic Weimar where the jam session is planned for that evening, have a drink or two and a maybe a little nosh to get some strength back, and then dive into several hours of playing music or dancing. It’s a perfect opportunity to try out ideas from the workshop, to make new musical friendships, to experiment, and just to hang out and have a good time.
The jam sessions are for everybody, not just workshop participants! Come join us in a very relaxed, no-pressure atmosphere, to listen, to dance, or to play along, and get a little taste of the unique atmosphere of our concerts.
23. Mon Crêperie du Palais Am Palais 1, 99423 Weimar
24. Tue OMA (Other Music Academy), Ernst-Kohl-Str. 23, 99423 Weimar
25. Wed Divan Brauhausgasse 10, 99423 Weimar
01. Wed Gelateria Giancarlo Schillerstraße 11, 99423 Weimar
02. Thu Eiscafé Dolomiti Markt 3, 99423 Weimar – Jam "early music"
07. Tue OMA
08. Wed Divan
09. Thu Divan
13. Mon Crêperie du Palais
16. Thu OMA
19. Sun Divan
20. Mon OMA