What should you do at the end of a long workshop day of absorbing new information and intense concentration? During Yiddish Summer, you find the café in historic Weimar where the jam session is planned for that evening, have a drink or two and a maybe a little nosh to get some strength back, and then dive into several hours of playing music or dancing. It’s a perfect opportunity to try out ideas from the workshop, to make new musical friendships, to experiment, and just to hang out and have a good time.
The jam sessions are for everybody, not just workshop participants! Come join us in a very relaxed, no-pressure atmosphere, to listen, to dance, or to play along, and get a little taste of the unique atmosphere of our concerts.
10. Sun Divan Brauhausgasse 10, 99423 Weimar
13. Wed Crêperie du Palais Am Palais 1, 99423 Weimar
14. Thu Divan
21. Thu Divan
25. Mon Divan
27. Wed Crêperie du Palais
30. Sat Eiscafé Dolomiti Markt 3, 99423 Weimar
03. Wed Divan
04. Thu Gelateria Giancarlo Schillerstraße 11, 99423 Weimar
06. Sat Café Frauentor Schillerstraße 2, 99423 Weimar
10. Wed Divan
11. Thu Crêperie du Palais
13. Sat Divan